Monday, October 25, 2010

What IS A Project in Progress?

Since A Project in Progress is only a few days old, I though that this would be a good time to explain a little of what it's all about.
I am the project in progress, as I am still trying to achieve my goals and live life to the fullest. On this blog, I will show my progress by sharing projects I have worked on. Since I am a writer, there will be many articles posted here. But there will also be some other various projects, like trips, videos, pictures, causes to support and more. It's like getting a magazine through a blog!

As I mentioned, sometimes there will be videos. I recently entered Bookbyte's "Textbook Way to Save" contest by submitting the below video. If you like it, please vote for it! I hope it gives you some ideas on ways that you can save on books.

No comments:

Post a Comment